Total Tubular Management Program
Chasing an Industry Challenge: Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG).
Are you facing challenges with Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG)? Excomatix is ready to help you. With years of expertise, we can help industries face some common challenges, including:
- Complex Supply Chain
- Drastic Pricing Volatility
- No flexible way of tracking each joint of pipes
- No Transparency between Mills, Distributor, and Operator
- Enormous tied up working capital
- Huge process improvement opportunity
- Lack of Standardization
Price Competitiveness & Modeling
Tubular (OCTG) Supply Chain Services
Our OCTG supply chain services include:
- Tubular (OCTG) Tracking per Joint and Dual Unit of Measure– New and Existing Inventory
- OCTG Tubular Optimization
- OCTG Cost Modeling and Pricing Mechanism
- Sourcing and Negotiation
- Standardization vs. Vendor Managed Inventory
- Governance Model
Tubular (OCTG) Tracking New or Existing Inventory
We can also track new or existing inventory. With our services, you can enjoy:
- Improved Dollar Accuracy. For OCTG, it is estimated that the average dollar accuracy is ~60%, which may lead to huge compliance issues.
- Inventory Accuracy. TUBTRAXX delivers greater than 95% inventory accuracy globally.
- Well Schematics. Build Well Schematics automatically.
- Goods Receipts. Automated Goods Receipt and invoice processing.
- Dual Measurement. Dual Unit of Measure – Feet and Joints.
- Ease. Ease of Physical Inventory – RFID-based counting.
- Agile. Flexibility: to print QR code in a mill or local pipe yard using our portable thermal printer. This will allow to reprint QR Code after any repair/rethreading.
Please contact us at 1-702-670-2989 if you have any questions or need any additional information.