Job Number: EX1567
Job is available in these locations: Houston, TX
Relocation Eligible: No
Expat Eligible: No
Employee Type: Full Time
Overview of Position: Accepting online applications for the position of Procurement Specialist located in Houston, TX
As a Procurement Specialist, you will be asked to complete a variety of procurement operations tasks and may work on projects simultaneously. The position provides various supply chain back-office operational support and analysis. Procurement Specialist will have opportunities to interact with Clients, suppliers, logistics provider, freight forwarders and other functional groups like Finance.
- Responsibilities may include but are not limited to Procurement support activities (i.e., Inventory management, Buying, Order Management/Expediting and Invoice Processing Support/Verification).
- Manage monthly metrics and other periodic reports and data analysis and monitoring performance
- Provides support and cover for other team members, as necessary.
- Provides support for Procurement Operations projects, as necessary.
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Accountancy or Business Courses
- Demonstrate excellent planning, business, analytical and communication skillsMust have relevant experience in Buying/Buyer Process / Procurement / Supply Chain function
- Must be open to learning and exploring a variety of Procurement/Supply Chain business areas
- Diploma/Certificate in Procurement/Supply Chain Management would be an advantage
- Knowledge in Procurement process, Contracting, eSourcing, contract administration, and eProcurement would be an advantage
- Knowledge in ERP tools such as SAP/Ariba would be an advantage
Relocation Options: Not Applicable