Job Number: 091270
Job is available in these locations: Houston, TX
Relocation Eligible: No
Expat Eligible: No
Employee Type: Part Time/ Contract Position
Overview of Position: Accepting online applications for the position of Process Advisor located in Houston, TX
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Be a champion to drive process excellence and able to challenge status quo by giving an alternative solution to drive an improved process.
- Understand the overall supply chain process and demonstrate stewardship in delivering the best possible outcome.
- Able to facilitate current state process and lead discussions to steer the outcome to an improve overall process through process mapping workshops.
- Be a facilitator in process mapping workshops and able to map the end to end process using Microsoft Visio and apply lean sigma concepts to eliminate waste from the entire process, to bring in efficiency.
- Familiarize with supplier financials to evaluate financial strengths.
- Be a change agent and act as a mentor for the organization
- Knowledge of entire supply chain process and working knowledge of different aspects of supply chain will be a plus.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Accountancy or Business Courses
- Lean Sigma knowledge is a must
- Master Black belt is required
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Visio, Word and Excel.
- Customer-focused with good planning and organizational skills.
- A team player with strong interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.