Job Number: EX1570
Job is available in these locations: Houston, TX
Relocation Eligible: No
Expat Eligible: No
Employee Type: Full Time
Overview of Position: Accepting online applications for the position of Procurement Specialist located in Houston, TX
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Strong analytical skills, and able to provide reporting to top management on a regular basis, such as spend analysis,
- Able to map the end to end process using Microsoft Visio and apply lean sigma concepts to eliminate waste from the entire process, to bring in efficiency.
- Be a champion to drive process mapping, and be able to challenge status quo by giving an alternative solution to drive an improved process.
- Be a change agent and act as a mentor for the organization
- Knowledge of entire supply chain process and working knowledge of different aspects of supply chain (i.e. Category Management, Strategic Sourcing, Contracts, Procurement, Materials Management, Inventory Management & Supplier Relationship management, etc)
- Lean Sigma knowledge
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Visio, Word and Outlook.
- Customer-focused with good planning and organizational skills.
- A team player with strong interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Proactive – Can do attitude.
- Ability to represent Company externally to counterparts.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Good understanding of Incoterms.