Success depends on how efficiently we can make use of the information’s scattered in multiple ERP systems throughout the supply chain, to one central repository and translating those information to help all parties within the supply chain to benefit and to assist senior executives to make meaningful decisions based on data driven facts.
Excomatix helps integrate multiple ERP systems between major capital projects, Original Equipment Manufacturer and operational supply chains achieve end to end global visibility across supply chain functions and improve interfaces, supply chain visibility and control, increase ability to forecast and provide KPIs.
- End to end supply chain visibility with dashboards, alerts, reports, KPIs, and materials tracking and traceability
- Increase accuracy and reliability
- Improved Performance
- Gather data efficiently – using integrated data feeds from existing systems
- Identify anomalies, expose problems, improve data quality
- Own the accuracy of data instead of leaving it with third party (i.e. vendors, contractors, EPC, etc.) and their systems
- Minimal cost and disruption for all vendors and contractors with easy user adoption
- Maximize systems capability rather than replace current systems