Marketing Intelligence Specialist
Job Number: 091269
Job is available in these locations: Houston, TX
Relocation Eligible: No
Expat Eligible: No
Employee Type: Part Time/ Contract Position
Overview of Position: Accepting online applications for the position of Market Intelligence Specialist located in Houston, TX
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Ability to understand the key cost components of all strategic materials (product services line) that an oil & gas operations needing.
- Build cost models for strategic product service line and ability to simulate past and forecasted trends of cost models.
- Strong analytical and able to perform different mathematical modeling techniques, and build and manage complex spreadsheets.
- Subject matter expert and have a fairly good understanding of market economics.
- Familiarize with supplier financials to evaluate financial strengths.
- Be a change agent and act as a mentor for the organization as well as to their customers
- Knowledge of supply chain management process and working knowledge of different aspects of supply chain.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Accountancy or Business Courses
- Business Development experience a plus
- Demonstrate excellent planning, business, analytical and communication skills
- Microsoft Excel skill is a must
- Education in mathematical modeling will be a plus
- Certification in CPSM/ISM a plus.
Relocation Options: Not Applicable