Lean Supply Chain Management
Process efficiency is very critical for the success of any functions. That is how automobile industries are extremely successful in their supply chain. We will work with our clients to bring that mindset within oil and gas. We will help you to think Lean from design phase to execution phase by:
- Eliminating non value added steps in every step of the supply chain and maximizing our client’s value proposition.
- Drive Continuous improvement through value engineering, mapping and eliminating cost throughout supply chain.
- Change focus from optimizing technologies, assets, and vertical integration across departments to execute integrated data driven decision making through entire value streams across internal and external stakeholders.
- Eliminating waste along entire value streams, instead of at isolated points, creates processes that need less human effort, less space, less capital, and less time to make products and services at far less costs and with much fewer defects, compared with traditional business systems.
- Companies are able to respond to changing customer desires with high variety, high quality, low cost, and with very fast throughput times. Also, information management becomes much simpler and more accurate.
- Proactive versus reactive management of cost through lean supply chain management