Business Analyst – Supply Chain Management
Job Number: 091268
Job is available in these locations: Houston, TX
Relocation Eligible: No
Expat Eligible: No
Employee Type: Full Time – Individual Contributor with Limited Supervision
Overview of Position: Accepting online applications for the position of Business Analyst located in Houston, TX
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Strong analytical skills, and able to provide reporting to top management on a regular basis (i.e. Materials related gap analysis, spend analysis, etc.)
- Expert in Inventory Analysis (i.e. EOQ, Safety Stock, Min/Max, etc)
- Knowledge in oil & gas accounting will be a plus.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Able to map process in Microsoft Vision
- Maintain regular contacts with the clients and ensure that the action items are complete on time.
- Maintain a record of all key action items and ensure that the person accountable for it delivers the action within the agreed timeline.
- Able to read and understand materials related contracts and agreements, and summarize it to the manager leading that customer account.
- Publish blogs and articles related to SCM & Materials Management by interviewing the key subject matter expert.
- Take complete accountability to ensure that the team members are successful.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Required to travel up to 25%
- 2-3 Years of Experience in Supply Chain/ Finance
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Accountancy or Business Courses
- Demonstrate excellent planning, business, analytical and communication skills
- Customer-focused with good planning and organizational skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Proactive – Can do attitude.
- Excellent attention to details.
Relocation Options: Not Applicable